Resorts World Bimini Cruise Ferries
Book Resorts World Bimini Cruise quickly and easily
Booking is always simple with AFerry
Safe and secure booking
Feel confident booking with "The World's Leading Ferry Website"
Travel in comfort & style
Your trip will be a pleasure with Resorts World Bimini Cruise
Millions of satisfied customers
We're the biggest ferry website in the world and we have a dedicated call centre, just in case
Book a Resorts World Bimini cruise between Miami and Bimini in the Bahamas
Enjoy a day of endless possibilities with a Bimini day cruise from Miami to Bimini and back. You'll spend the day at the World's First Cruise Destination Resort. You start when you board the luxury Bimini Superfast - the fastest cruise ship in the Americas. You'll enjoy world-class service, you'll find multiple restaurants and bars and panoramic vistas of the Caribbean. When you arrive on the island, things will only get better. Read below for full details.
Bimini day cruise
- 9:00am -- Depart from Miami port
- 11:30 - 12:30pm -- Harbour Cruise (ship to shore)
- 12:30 - 3:30pm -- Resorts World Bimini
- 3:30 - 4:30pm -- Harbour Cruise (shore to ship)
- 7:00pm -- Arrive at Miami port
Please note that a passport is required and you must be in Miami port by 7:30am.
Bimini night cruise
- 10:00pm -- Depart from Miami port
- Cruise at sea
- 4:00am -- Arrive at Miami port
On board the cruise ship:
What you'll find on board:
- World-class casino gaming with tables and hot slots!
- 6 restaurants and bars with delicious food and beverages
- On-board entertainment and games
- The Captain's bridge tour. Ask at reception for details. Kids go free!
There's also very convenient and safe parking facilities at the Port of Miami.
On Bimini island:
What you'll find:
- Miles of sandy white beaches, turquoise waters and a serene lagoon
- Swimming pools for all the family
- Historic Alice Town with shops featuring island favourites
- The world's best sport fishing grounds
- Activities including water sports. Snorkelling, cycling, kayaking & more!
- Diving and exploration excursions
- Ernest Hemingway's home where he wrote "Islands in the Stream"
- Two world class casinos
- The Martin Luther King Memorial in Mangrove Park
With so much to offer, why not book your Miami-Bimini cruise right now? Booking is always simple and easy with AFerry!
How long before departure should I arrive for Resorts World Bimini Cruise?
Check-in is at least 2 hours prior to departure for all passengers.